Adding a Custom Form to Your Page
- Open the Breakdance editor where you want to add the form.
- Go to the ‘Add’ section and search for the ‘Form Builder’ element.
- Select and add the ‘Form Builder’ element to your page.
Customizing Form Fields
- By default, the form includes a ‘Name’, an ‘Email’ field, and a ‘Message’ field.
- To customize these fields, use the options available on the left side in the Properties panel.
- You can also add your own fields to the form from the Properties panel.
For more detailed information on all aspects of the Form Builder element, consult our additional videos and documentation available on the Breakdance website.