In this section, you can manage the shortcode itself. Enter the full shortcode to be used in the Shortcode Wrapper. This is the core of your element, where you specify the shortcode that will be executed on your page.
- Full Shortcode – Enter the complete shortcode that you want to be processed and displayed within the Shortcode Wrapper.
Here, you can fine-tune the appearance of your shortcode’s container. Adjust dimensions, background color, padding, borders, and more to ensure your shortcode fits perfectly into your site’s design.
- Width – Set the width of the container that holds your shortcode. This determines how much horizontal space your shortcode will occupy on the page.
- Height – Define the height of the shortcode container, controlling how much vertical space it takes up.
- Background – Choose a background color for the shortcode container, making it stand out or blend in with your site’s design.
- Padding – Control the padding inside the shortcode container, giving your content some breathing room from the edges.
- Borders – Customize the borders of your container, including border radius for rounded corners, styling for border lines, and shadow effects for added depth.
Manage the typography settings for your shortcode content, ensuring that the text within your shortcode aligns with the overall style of your site.
This section allows you to adjust the spacing around your shortcode container, helping you position it perfectly within your layout.
- Margin Top – Set the space above your shortcode container, creating distance from elements above it.
- Margin Bottom – Adjust the space below your container, ensuring it doesn’t clash with elements below.