Creating a Gradient Background in Breakdance
In this article, learn how to create a gradient background. This versatile feature can be applied anywhere a background can be set in Breakdance.
Applying a Gradient Background
Choosing Gradient Type and Adding Colors
- Navigate to the background settings of the element, which should be located under Design > Background in the Properties panel.
- Select ‘Type’ and choose ‘Gradient’.
- Open the gradient chooser to select between linear or radial gradients.
- Add gradient stops by clicking on the stops bar and choose your colors.
- To delete a stop, hold the shift key and click on the stop.
- Arrange the stops in the desired order, like orange at the end and pink in the center.
- Use the angle picker in the lower left of the gradient chooser to adjust the direction of the gradient.
Creating a gradient background in Breakdance allows for a dynamic and visually appealing design element on your website. Experiment with different colors and angles to customize the background to fit your design needs.