These controls allow you to manage the basic content elements of your menu. You can set the text displayed on your menu button and define the link that gets activated when the menu is clicked.
- Text – Define the label of your menu button.
- Link – Set the URL to which your menu directs users.
These settings let you style the container that wraps around your dropdown menu. Customize its background, manage padding, design the borders, and, if applicable, set the width of the wrapper for a more personalized touch.
- Background – Choose a color for your menu’s background to complement your design.
- Padding – Adjust the space between the content and the boundaries of your menu wrapper for optimal readability and aesthetics.
- Padding – Fine-tune the individual padding values on all sides of your wrapper.
- Borders – Add and customize borders to make your menu stand out or blend in with your page design.
- Radius – Round the corners of your menu’s borders to your preference.
- Styling – Modify border color, width, and style for a unique or cohesive look.
- Shadow – Apply a shadow effect to give your menu depth and prominence.
- Width – Specify the width of your menu wrapper, giving you control over its presence on your page. (Note: This option is available unless the wrapper placement is set to ‘full-width’).
Control how items within your menu are organized and aligned. These settings help ensure your menu content is displayed in a clean, organized fashion, enhancing user experience.
- Align – Determine the horizontal alignment of items in your menu.
- Vertical Align – Choose how items are aligned vertically within the menu.
- Gap – Set the space between individual items in your menu for a balanced layout.
- Horizontal – Manage settings for horizontal alignment with additional nuanced controls.
- Align – Refine the horizontal positioning of your menu content.
- Vertical Align – Adjust the vertical alignment within the horizontally laid out items.
- Vertical At – Choose a breakpoint at which your menu items will stack vertically for better responsiveness.
These advanced settings offer further control over your menu’s behavior on different devices, ensuring a consistent and user-friendly experience across all platforms.
- Disable Desktop Styles At – Select a breakpoint to disable the desktop menu styles, optimizing your menu’s appearance for mobile devices.