In this section, you can modify the overall dimensions of the Post Content element. Adjusting the width allows you to determine how much space the content occupies horizontally, providing better layout control and visual alignment with other elements on your page.
- Width – Customize the width of the Post Content element to ensure it fits perfectly within your page layout. This setting is crucial for maintaining a consistent and visually appealing design across different sections of your website.
This section provides extensive text styling options for various text elements within the Post Content Element. Customize the appearance of headers, paragraphs, links, and lists to create a coherent and engaging reading experience. Each text element can be styled individually to highlight different parts of your content and guide the reader’s attention.
- Default – Define the basic text styling applied across the element. This serves as the foundation for other text elements.
- H1 – Customize the style of H1 headers to make them stand out as the main titles in your post content.
- H2 – Style the H2 headers to differentiate them from other text elements, ensuring a clear and hierarchical structure.
- H3 – Adjust the appearance of H3 headers to complement the overall text hierarchy in your content.
- H4 – Define the styling for H4 headers, catering to the specific needs of your content’s structure.
- Paragraph – Customize the typography of paragraph text to enhance readability and provide a comfortable reading experience.
- Link – Style links within your content to make them easily identifiable, encouraging user interaction.
- List – Adjust the typography of lists to ensure they are well-integrated into the overall text flow and design.
Proper spacing is vital to a clean and readable layout. This section allows you to adjust the margins and paddings of various text elements within the Post Content Element, ensuring that content has the breathing room it needs. Consistent spacing contributes significantly to a polished and professional look.
- Margin Top – Add space above the Post Content Element, helping to separate it from other elements on your page.
- Margin Bottom – Add space below the Post Content Element to ensure it doesn’t feel cramped, enhancing the overall layout.
- Margin Block Start – Create space above the H1 headers to set them apart and draw attention.
- Margin Block End – Add space below the H1 headers to prevent them from blending into the subsequent content.
- Margin Block Start – Provide breathing room above the H2 headers for better visual hierarchy.
- Margin Block End – Ensure there’s adequate space below the H2 headers to maintain a clean layout.
- Margin Block Start – Add space above the H3 headers to differentiate them from other text elements.
- Margin Block End – Create a gap below the H3 headers to keep your content well-organized.
- Margin Block Start – Adjust the space above the H4 headers to suit your design needs.
- Margin Block End – Ensure there’s space below the H4 headers to maintain a harmonious layout.
- Margin Block Start – Add space above paragraphs to improve text flow and readability.
- Margin Block End – Insert space below paragraphs to avoid a cluttered appearance.
- Margin Block Start – Provide ample space above lists to separate them from other text elements.
- Margin Block End – Add space below lists to ensure a clean and balanced layout.
- Padding Inline Start – Adjust the inner space of lists for better text alignment and structure.
- List Item P
- Margin Block Start – Create space above each list item for a more organized appearance.
- Margin Block End – Add space below each list item to prevent a cramped look and feel.