In this section, you can define the specific location your map is centered on, how close-up or far-out the view is, and whether you want to operate the map without an API key, allowing for a more flexible setup.
- Address – Input the specific address you want your map to focus on.
- Zoom – Decide the scale of your map view; higher numbers mean a closer view, while lower numbers show a broader area.
- Use Without API Key – Toggle this if you prefer to use the map functionality without the need for an API key, which might be useful for simple, non-interactive maps.
These controls let you adjust the dimensions of your map element, ensuring it fits perfectly within your site’s layout and design aesthetic.
- Width – Set the exact width for your map to ensure it aligns well with your page content.
- Height – Adjust the height of your map to balance visibility with the other elements on your page.
Here, you can manipulate the space that surrounds your map element, allowing for cleaner, more balanced page layouts.
- Margin Top – Increase or decrease the space above your map to improve visual alignment and page flow.
- Margin Bottom – Adjust the space below your map to ensure it doesn’t feel cramped and has visual breathing room.