These controls allow you to fine-tune the visibility and labeling of adjacent posts, helping users navigate between content seamlessly.
- Disable Arrow – Toggle this option if you’d like to hide the navigation arrows entirely.
- Disable Post Title – Opt to hide the post title from appearing alongside the navigation arrows.
- Same taxonomy only – When enabled, only posts from the same taxonomy (category or tag) will be displayed as adjacent.
- Taxonomy – Choose a specific taxonomy from a dropdown list. Note: This control is only available when the ‘Same taxonomy only’ option is enabled.
- Labels – Customize the labeling for the navigation:
- Disable – Toggle on if you prefer to hide the “Previous” and “Next” labels.
- Previous – Customize the text label for the “Previous” post navigation.
- Next – Customize the text label for the “Next” post navigation.
Adjust the overall appearance and arrangement of the adjacent post elements for a cleaner, more intuitive design.
- Width – Define the width of the navigation element.
- Stack Vertically At – Decide at which screen size the navigation items will stack vertically.
- Label Position – Determine the positioning of the “Previous” and “Next” labels relative to the arrows.
- Previous On Right – Toggle to swap the positions, placing the “Previous” post on the right side.
Personalize the appearance of the navigation arrows, ensuring they stand out and are easily identifiable.
- Size – Adjust the size of the navigation arrows.
- Color – Select a specific color to apply to the arrows.
- Custom Icon – Choose bespoke icons for navigation:
- Previous – Select a custom icon for the “Previous” navigation arrow.
- Next – Choose a custom icon for the “Next” navigation arrow.
Refine the font style and appearance for labels and post titles, ensuring readability and alignment with your site’s theme.
- Label – Customize the font properties for the “Previous” and “Next” labels.
- Post Title – Fine-tune the typography of the adjacent post titles.
Manage the gaps between elements to provide a balanced, uncluttered look to the adjacent post navigation.
- Label – Adjust the space around the “Previous” and “Next” labels.
- Icon – Define the spacing around the navigation arrows.
- Between Posts – Control the gap between the “Previous” and “Next” post navigation elements.
- Container – Refine the spacing of the entire navigation container:
- Margin Top – Set the space above the navigation container.
- Margin Bottom – Determine the space below the navigation container.