The controls in this section allow you to add and customize logos. You can upload images, adjust their size, and set hyperlinks to make each logo interactive.
- Logos – Here you can manage a collection of logos:
- Image – Upload the logo image.
- Size – Select the display size for the logo.
- Link – Set a URL to which the logo will redirect when clicked.
This section provides controls to style the overall list of logos. You can define the list’s layout, spacing, alignment, and even add animated effects or a gradient overlay.
- Width – Set the width of the logo list container.
- Type – Choose how the logos are displayed in the list.
- Vertical Gap – Adjust the space between logos vertically. This control is only available when the list type is set to “show-all”.
- Alignment – Align logos within the list to the left, center, or right. This control is only available when the list type is set to “show-all”.
- Animation – Add animation effects to the logo list. This control is only available when the list type is set to “animated”.
- Direction – Choose the direction of the animation.
- Animation Type – Select the kind of animation effect.
- Animation Duration – Set how long the animation lasts.
- Gradient Overlay – Apply a gradient overlay to the logo list. This control is only available for “side-scroll” and “animated” list types.
- Type – Select the type of gradient overlay.
- Color – Choose the color of the gradient. This control is only available when the gradient type is “left”, “both”, or “right”.
- Width – Set the thickness of the gradient. This control is only available when the gradient type is set to “left”, “both”, or “right”.
This section contains settings for adjusting the appearance and dimensions of the individual logos within the list.
- Height – Set the height for each logo in the list.
Here, you can manage the spacing around and between your logos to ensure your layout is balanced and visually appealing.
- Between Logos – Adjust the space between individual logos.
- Container – Customize the spacing around the logo list container.
- Margin Top – Set the space above the logo list container.
- Margin Bottom – Set the space below the logo list container.