This section lets you add and customize the main components of your scrolling image element, including the image itself, an optional caption, an icon, and a link for user interaction.
- Image – Select and upload the image you want to feature in this element.
- Caption – Add a text caption that will appear with your image.
- Icon – Choose an icon to accompany your image, adding a visual cue or decorative element.
- Link – Insert a hyperlink to make your image clickable, leading to another page or resource.
Customize the appearance of your scrolling image, including its size, scroll duration, and border style, for a more engaging visual effect.
- Width – Adjust the width of your image to fit your layout design.
- Height – Modify the height of your image to ensure it aligns well with other page elements.
- Duration – Set how long it takes for the image to scroll across the screen.
- Borders – Style the borders of your image, including border radius, styling options, and shadow effects for added depth and prominence.
- Radius – Round the corners of your image’s border to soften its appearance.
- Styling – Customize the border style, color, and width to match your design aesthetic.
- Shadow – Add a shadow effect to make your image stand out on the page.
Enhance the icon associated with your scrolling image, adjusting its color, size, and position to complement the overall design.
- Color – Choose a color for your icon to ensure it is visible and matches your design scheme.
- Size – Change the size of the icon to balance it with the image and other elements.
- Hover Offset – Adjust the icon’s position when hovered over, adding a dynamic interactive element.
Customize the caption of your scrolling image, including its position, full-width setting, typography, background color, and spacing for a cohesive look.
- Position – Choose where the caption will appear relative to the image.
- Full Width – Toggle whether the caption should span the full width of the image.
- Typography – Style the font, size, color, and other typography aspects of the caption.
- Background – Select a background color for the caption to enhance readability and visual appeal.
- Spacing – Adjust the margin and padding around the caption for optimal positioning and layout.
- Margin – Set the external spacing around the caption.
- Padding – Define the internal spacing within the caption area.
Control the external spacing of the entire scrolling image element, ensuring it fits seamlessly within your page’s layout.
- Margin Top – Set the top margin to control space above the scrolling image.
- Margin Bottom – Adjust the bottom margin to manage space below the scrolling image.