Step 1: Select Your Popup
Go to the WordPress admin panel and navigate to Breakdance > Popups.
Step 2: Edit Popup in Breakdance
Move your mouse over the popup you have created and want to edit, and click Edit in Breakdance to modify the selected popup.
Step 3: Add a Custom Close Button
- Inside the popup editor, click on Add and select the Button element.
- Change the button text to something like ‘Close Popup’.
Step 4: Configure Button as Close Action
- In the link field of the button, click the settings icon.
- Change the Type to Action.
- Select Popup as the type of action.
- Choose the popup that this button will close.
- Set the action to Close. Now, clicking this button will close the popup.
Step 5: Save and Test
After configuring the close button, save your popup. Test the functionality by visiting any page where the popup appears. Clicking the ‘Close Popup’ button will close it.