This article walks you through how to save your work in Breakdance and navigate back to WordPress.
Saving Your Page
- Once you’re done editing your page in Breakdance, you need to save it. You’ll find the Save button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click the Save button. You’ll see an indicator that may look like spinning or loading.
- When the spinning stops, it’s a signal that your page has been saved successfully.
Returning to WordPress
After saving your page, you might want to return to your WordPress site. You have two options:
Option 1: Exit to Front End
- You’ll find an X button near the top of your screen. Click this to open a small drop-down menu.
- From this menu, choose Exit to Front End.
- This will open a new tab that displays the front end of your website, allowing you to see how your newly edited page looks.
Option 2: Exit to WordPress
- Alternatively, you can go back directly to your WordPress admin panel.
- From the same X button drop-down menu, choose Exit to WordPress.
- This will take you back to your WordPress dashboard.