Using The Right-Click Context Menu In Breakdance
Breakdance features a convenient right-click context menu, which you can open by right-clicking any element in the builder preview panel.
This context menu includes several options:
- Copy: Copy the current element to your clipboard.
- Paste: Paste the element from your clipboard into the design.
- Paste Design: Paste only the design settings from the copied element into the right-clicked element.
- Paste Setttings: Paste only non-design settings from the copied element into the right-clicked element.
- Delete: Delete the right-clicked element from the design.
- Save as Global block: Save the right-clicked element as a reusable Global Block.