There are four ways to delete an element in Breakdance.
- First, select the element you’d like to delete via the canvas or the Structure panel.
- To quickly remove it, press backspace on your keyboard and it will be removed.
- Alternatively, you can click the delete icon in the Properties panel, near the top left.
- You can also right click an element in the canvas and click “delete” in the context menu.
- Finally, for elements that aren’t visible or easily selectable, you can click the delete icon in the Structure panel, next to the element’s name. Note that this icon will only appear when you hover over the element in the Structure panel.