To add an element in Breakdance, click the Add button at the top left of the editor interface.
After clicking Add, you’ll see a full list of elements, grouped into the following categories:
- Basic: This category includes the basic building blocks of web design, such as Sections, Divs, Text elements, and links.
- Blocks: Blocks are more complex elements comprised of multiple parts. This category includes elements such as the Icon Box, Image Box, Checkbox List, and more.
- Advanced: The Advanced category includes more advanced elements such as the Advanced Slider, Advanced Accordion, Global Block, and more.
- Dynamic: Dynamic elements are used to display data from the site or currently viewed post. Included in this category are elements such as Post Title, Post Meta, and Breadcrumbs.
- Forms: Here you’ll find the Form elements Breakdance offers, such as the Form Builder, Login Form, and Register Form.
- WooCommerce: This category is only available if you have WooCommerce installed. It includes elements that allow you to customize all aspects of your WooCommerce store’s appearance, including product loops and more.
Once you’ve found the element you’d like to add, you can insert it by clicking it or dragging it into the canvas.