In Breakdance, you can arrange and re-order elements via the builder preview or the Structure panel.
Arranging Elements Via The Builder Preview
- Identify the element you’d like to move.
- Click and drag it to begin moving it within the design structure.
- Note that the “drop” position, or where the element will end up when you release your mouse button, is indicated by a blue bar in the builder preview.
- Release your mouse button once you’ve dragged it to the location you’d like it to be at.
Arranging Elements Via The Structure Panel
- Open the Structure Panel by clicking the Structure Panel icon at the top right of the builder interface. It looks like three stacked squares.
- Identify the element you’d like to move within the Structure Panel.
- Click and begin dragging the element to move it to the desired position.
- Once the element is where you’d like it to be, release your mouse button to drop it in that location.