Breakdance Release Candidate 1 is now available.
Changes that are likely to affect the behavior of your existing design are listed below in red.
Polish & Fixes
- Buttons – allow responsive button sizes (BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY WARNING: https://www.loom.com/share/312a863af51e476686c4771b5f8731bd)
- Global Styles – forms – improve full width submit button option on responsive
- Global Styles – fix global styling controls for active WooCommerce form fields
- Global Styles – fix transition duration for button effects
- Global Styles – fix products per row not always respecting global at certain breakpoints
- Popups – fix IO-TS errors in certain circumstances
- Dynamic Data – add support for the_author_link
- Column, Div, Wrapper Link – fix z-index issues when using an overlay background
- Code Block – move CSS into inline style tag in the body instead of the head, fix double quotes
- Section – fix dynamically set background image not showing on media queries