Breakdance 1.1 is now available with a ton of new features.
Login to the customer portal to download Breakdance 1.1.
- Repeater Field Support for Advanced Custom Fields & Metabox
- Multi-Step Forms with Form Builder
- Draft Sections
- Structure Panel Friendly Names
- Granular elements for WooCommerce Checkout
- Granular elements for WooCommerce Cart
- Enhanced Quantity Inputs Design
- Quantity Inputs in Mini Cart
- Optional Quantity Inputs in Products List
- Products Lists as Sliders
- Editable Areas for the Mini Cart
- SEO Breadcrumb for Yoast or RankMath
- Content Toggle
- Back To Top
- Scroll Progress
- Instagram Embed
- Table Of Contents
- Fancy Container
- We now have 127 built-in elements!
Other New Features & Enhancements
- Tabs elements – vertical mode
- HTML Mode for Rich Text Editor
- Additional Keyboard Shortcuts
- Right Click Menu – Paste Settings
- Refresh Button for Elements That Render On The Server
- Slider Link Actions – Support Next Slide / Previous Slide
- Plugin Template Compatibility for The Events Calendar and many other plugins
- Video element polish, including a YouTube facade for much better load time performance when embedding YouTube videos
Breakdance 1.1 includes numerous bug fixes and polishing enhancements. Please consult the bug tracker and beta & RC blog posts for details.
Breakdance 1.1 is generally backwards compatible with 1.0, but there are some things to note.
- Custom queries are now allowed on archive pages. In 1.0, if you set a custom query on archive page, you’d still get the default posts.
- We made significant changes to the Video element for performance reasons – especially when embedding YouTube videos.
- We made various cosmetic tweaks to WooCommerce.
- The WooCommerce Mini Cart now shows a Quantity Input field by default. If you don’t want this, you can disable it in the element’s settings.
- The Posts List element now uses the article HTML tag by default.