Breakdance 1.0.1 RC1 is now available.
- Remove beta warning from Breakdance > Home
- Fix support for “0” as HTML attribute values
- Fix – CSS minification in custom CSS calc units when “+” was present
- Fix – RankMath causing attachments with dynamic data to error
- Fix – Dynamic Data IO-TS error – caused by a translation plugin not setting the taxonomy label correctly
- Improve – improve error handling for errors that occur after echoing AJAX JSON. This will avoid the “unexpected character in JSON” error some users have been seeing. (Important Note: your server is still misconfigured. This error never had anything to do with Breakdance. Consult your error log.)